He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. - Rev 21:7

UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION

AT LAST! A VERSE-BY-VERSE TEACHING OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION

Verse By Verse...Hear The Spirit, See Jesus Being Unveiled Before Your Eyes, Understand His Workings In Your Inner Man, Overcome Through The Cross, Be Caught Up To The Throne, Manifest As A Son, Inherit All Things...And Bless All Nations!

INTRODUCING

PBB REVELATION

MEMBERSHIP

Discover the reflection of your true identity in the unveiling of the face and work of Jesus Christ...And reign with Christ on earth as Kings & Priests [Rev 5:10]

We have been waiting for this moment for a few years!

Verse-By-Verse Teaching

OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION

After studying the Book of Revelation for 7 years & revealing parts of it in many of our teachings, and seeing the breathtaking imageries that strike the heart with revelation knowledge, like the flashing of the lightening, and release the life of the Spirit like the flowing of a river into our mind, we've seen the effect of these teachings on people all around the world.

Our goal is to reach out to the entire world with this message and so we decided to start a journey of putting everything in a recorded format for the benefit of all the sons of God who seek the Word of their Father.

This is going to be an ongoing project. You'll have access to some pre-recorded video teachings PLUS every week we'll release a new video.

False Beliefs

That Rob The Power Of The Book Of Revelation

Unfortunately the Church of Jesus Christ has known Him through the Veil of Carnal Mind. That means His True Face has been hidden from her eyes, and she experiences spiritual blindness. Because of this, the 7-Eyes of the Lamb of God which are the 7-Spirits of God are quenched and the in-working of "Christ in You" is postponed to a future time known as "Jesus Is Coming". This blindness has continued to create man-made doctrines that keep Sonship as a wish while enslaving the people of God to imaginary futuristic events. Here are a few examples:

• Jesus Is Coming One Day

Also knows as The Second Coming of Jesus is a misunderstanding of "knowing Christ after the flesh" (2 Corinthians 5:16). Mainstream Christianity has not grown to "know Christ after the Spirit", and their expectation is still the coming of Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Mary.

• There's Going To Be A Great Tribulation

This word has terrified the saints of God with overwhelming graphic pictures of what's going to happen in the so-called 7-Year Tribulation. Hardship, persecution, famine, etc. are a few things the carnal mind defines as tribulation. The parable of the sower teaches otherwise.

• There's Something Called The Rapture

The Great Tribulation teaching has created another false doctrine, the Rapture of the Church (Pre-trib, Mid-trib, Post-trib), as a false-hope of escaping it. Revelation 4:1, which is the precious picture of our access to the Realm of Sonship, through Jesus (the door) is misunderstood greatly.

• Anti-Christ Is A Man Coming In Future

This word has terrified the saints of God with overwhelming graphic pictures of what's going to happen in the so-called 7-Year Tribulation. Hardship, persecution, famine, etc. are a few things the carnal mind defines as tribulation. The parable of the sower teaches otherwise.

• Mark Of The Beast Is A Chip In The Body

Fear, Fear and Fear. That's the problem! Too much worldly knowledge has become a curse to the Church, just as the knowledge Eve ate became a curse to her. There have been innumerous speculations over the past several decades on what this mark is, and as the technology changes their interpretation changes accordingly!

• God Is Going To Judge The World

Yes! But what is God's Judgment? It is astonishing how ignorant the Church has become to the clear teaching of Jesus concerning how man judges and how God judges: "you judge according to the flesh, I judge no one" (John 8:15), and "do not judge according to the flesh, but judge righteously" (John 7:24). But what is Righteous Judgment?

Therefore...

He Who Has An Ear

Let Him Hear What

The Spirit Says

The Spirit Says

If not the endtimes...What's the focus of this book then?

apokalypsis iēsous christos

...these are the first 3 words of the Book of Revelation! The Greek word apokalypsis means to un-veil...to remove the veil...so that what's under the veil could be seen. Yes, all the content of the book is the unveiling of Jesus Christ to you, and in you! That is what the book is all about! The unveiling of Jesus Christ, nothing more, nothing less.

JESUS CHRIST IS THE MYSTERY OF ALL AGES AND YOUR LIFE IS HIDDEN IN HIM!

Why Revelation?

Revelation is the Way To Transformation

(from The Old to The New)

This is a spiritual process within, where your OLD Man (Adam) is being transformed (metamorphosized) into your NEW Man (Christ) just as a caterpillar is changed to a butterfly.

This is how it will happen:

But we all with unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord. - 2 Corinthians 3:18

3 Steps To Transformation

Removing the Veil from the Face of Jesus Christ

Seeing Yourself in the Unveiled Face of Jesus Christ

Removing the Veil of Your Flesh over "Christ in You"

When the veil put over the Face of Jesus Christ, by the carnal mind of Adam, and the religious teachings of the Church inherited from the Old Covenant, is removed, you'll see His Face...and in seeing the true Face of Jesus Christ, you'll discover your face, your true identity...which removes your veil of flesh...and then the "Christ in You" can be seen. You behold the unveiled Jesus, and you see yourself unveiled in Him.

This is through the in-working of the Power of the Kingdom that is in the Holy Spirit, in You, to remove the Babylonian condition from your Soul, and make you clothed with the Bridal Beauty of the Heavenly Jerusalem, having the Glory of the Lamb!

- - Revelation 21:11 & Ephesians 5:27 --

Are you ready to become an overcomer yet?!

It Is Not Complicated...

Here's how it works

HEAR THE SPIRIT

OVERCOME ALL THINGS

INHERIT ALL THINGS

The Gospel is all about you finding your true identity as the Son of the Father, the King of the kingdom of God, and the Priest of the Most High, so to fulfill your calling through the perfect work of the cross! But this is impossible to achieve without the Revelation of Jesus Christ.

When you become the:
"He who has ear to hear let him hear what the Spirit says" (Rev 2:7)

When your heart desire become a song such as:
"You are worthy to take the scroll, and to open its seals. For You were slain, and have redeemed us to God by Your blood...And have made us kings and priests to our God; And we shall reign on the earth" (Rev 5:9-10)

Then you become the:
"He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be His God and he shall be My son" (Rev 21:7)

Let's do this...

JOIN US TODAY

PBB REVELATION

MEMBERSHIP

Here's What You're Going To Get When You Sign up Today...

• Verse-By-Verse Weekly Teachings Of The Book Of Revelation [Value $1997/year]
  • Monthly Zoom Meetings & Q/A [Value $597/year]
  • BONUS: Audio Downloads Of All Teachings [Value $197/year]
  • BONUS: Symbols & Scriptures Lists, Transcripts and Presentation Slides Of All Teachings [Value $297/year]
  • BONUS: Access To PBB Online Community & Private Groups [Value: Priceless]

Total Value Per Year $3,088

But Today ONLY You're Getting All These For...

OPTION 1:

For Only $37/Month

Pay Monthly

*30 Days Money Back Guaranteed. Pay as you go, You can cancel at anytime

** Price in USD

OPTION 2:

Get additional 3 months FREE

For Only $333/Year

Pay Yearly

*30 Days Money Back Guaranteed. Pay yearly and receive 2 months free

** Price in USD

30 Days Money Back Guaranteed

* If for any reason you don't like this amazing membership, you have 30 days from the time of purchase to cancel your Monthly or Yearly Membership.

After 30 days your membership will renew monthly or yearly (depending on your choice of plan). You can still cancel at any time. Upon cancelation, you will stop being charged but the payment for the previous months or years will not be refunded. You'll still be able to enjoy your membership access till the end of the current billing cycle.

Why should I sign up NOW?

We have just launched PBB Revelation Membership. That’s why we are giving you a special launch price which is much lower that the value the program holds. 

» Don't count on the price to stay that low «

How Does It Work?

1. You Sign up (You'll be charged for the first month or the first year, depending on your choice of plan)

2. Immediately after that you will receive an email from us with your log-in information

3. You log-in to PBB Online Community where all the teachings are stored

4. Start watching & learning immediately

5. Every week you receive an email when a new teaching is released

Join A Community That Continues To Discover The Depth Of The Revelation Of Jesus Christ!

God's Power through your teachings made all my false believes disappear!

Every time I listen to your teachings, I think "Oh I love God So much!"

A personal note from Masoud & Rose:

Concerning....

Endtimes prophesies & Dreams

For decades, and in this age of media, the mass Christianity has been following the News and their dreams to understand the sign of times. Teachers and preachers daily "watch" the News and interpret Bible prophecies and normal believers are taking YouTube over by their "God showed me in my dream that..." videos. Year after year politicians and world figures are called Anti-Christ, and every new technology is labeled as the Mark of the Beast, while they are ignorant of the mystery of all ages revealed in the Person of the Lord Jesus Christ.

A failure to listen to the Spirit of God, and insisting on man-made doctrines has led many astray to believe in false doctrines such as Tribulation, Rapture, The Second Coming, The Wrath of God, the Rise of Anti-Christ, the Building of the Third Temple etcetera etcetera. They have forgotten that "no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation" (2 Peter 1:20). And so, they "twist" the scriptures and become the cause of their own "destruction" (2 Peter 3:16) and many other's, while the same prophecies were to lead them to the Mountain of the Spirit to witness the Voice of their Father calling them "You Are My Son" (2 Peter 1:19) and experience the Glory of Metamorphosis (transfiguration).

But, we proclaim from the rooftop that which has been "revealed" by the Lord to us...for there's nothing "veiled" (of the Mystery of Christ) by the veil of the religiosity, that shall not be "un-veiled" to us (and you), who are turning their back to a fleshly commandment, to become face-to-face with the Spirit of Christ, in whom all veils are taken away. 

So, if you're tired of false prophecies that constantly speak of "Jesus is Coming", and put fear in your heart by magnifying the world events as the sign of the coming tribulation, then you are in the right place! It is time for you and us to experience the Glory of the Sonship. Let's take steps together and be even a blessing to those who are ignorant. 

We invite you to join us today in this journey of unveiling.

For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the unveiling of the sons of God. (Romans 8:19)

Have Questions?

We have answers!

Are there any lessons already available to watch?

You have more than 40 lessons available to watch immediately and in addition every week a new teaching is released as we continue our verse by verse study.

Shouldn't these teachings be available for FREE?

If you have been following us, you know that majority of our teachings are offered to you FREE of charge. PBB Courses and Memberships are only an opportunity for you to support us and so we can serve you in a more personal way.

I want to join PBB Revelation Membership but I can't afford it! What should I do?

Limited scholarships are available. However we assure you with more than 250 FREE in-depth videos, weekly teachings and LIVE trainings on our YouTube channel, you won't miss anything.

When am I going to get charged?

If you sign up for the monthly plan, you will be charged for the first month immediately. After that, you'll be charged monthly until you decide to cancel.

If you sign up for the yearly plan, you will be charged for the first year immediately. After that, you'll be charged yearly until you decide to cancel.

I signed up for yearly plan, will I get a refund if I cancel after a few months?

No! You are getting a special offer when purchase the yearly plan. If you decide to cancel before the yearly commitment is over, you will not get a refund for the remainder of the year but you will not be charged for the next year.

What happens if I cancel my yearly membership before the year ends?

Upon cancelation you will still have access to the membership until the end of your contract. Once your one year access is over, your membership will cancel automatically and you will not be charged for the next year. 

* Note: You will not get any refunds.

I still have questions, what should I do?

Please email us at [email protected]

© Copyright 2021  - All Rights Reserved, Perfected By Blood Ministries

Perfected By Blood is a Christian Ministry that helps everyone to grow in the knowledge of Christ and experience a transformed life in Him. We make no claims or representation that by using Perfected By Blood courses or materials you will experience change in your life. This video presentation and the testimonials are hereby used for educational and exemplary purposes only, they are not intended to incite results. While they may show real experiences from students, their results are not typical, and your experience will vary based upon the effort and education of your own.